Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified is growing our Business Development team focused on the UK market. This is a great opportunity to join an established, well-funded FinTech Company that is experiencing intense high-growth. We are looking for someone to join the team, and be the face for us in the UK.
This is not your typical Business Development opportunity. At Riskified, you’ll be generating and nurturing leads with enterprise and Fortune 500 companies through creative and strategic research as well as networking. You will be responsible for strategising, planning and developing prospecting and sales strategies to initiate sales processes with large global brands.
Very successful candidates are able to identify a target’s needs and decision makers and then tailor their outreach accordingly. More than anything, we are seeking bright, driven people to join us and help drive revenue and make a direct impact on Riskified’s growth. If you’re the type of person who likes to figure out where problems exist and then solve them and take on unique challenges, we’d love to learn more about you!
What You’ll Be Doing
Grow Riskified’s Presence and Brand in the UK market through all of the following:
- Generate quality sales opportunities through proactive, strategic prospecting and networking
- Manage all sales opportunities – create and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through research, cold outreach (calling and email), leveraging personal networks and following up on marketing generated leads
- Research industries and individual companies to find the best targets and establish, develop and nurture relationships with representatives at target companies through a variety of mediums
- Apply proven sales approaches and techniques developed internally at Riskified
- Identify prospects’ key questions and pain-points
- Work closely with our marketing team to generate quality demand generation
- Represent Riskified at industry events across the UK
- Host online events, webinars and physical networking events in various locations across the UK
- Identify partnership opportunities for Riskified in the UK, and constantly highlight new necessities in the region in order to improve the Company’s presence in the UK Market
- Work as part of team with Account Executives and other company resources to win new business for Riskified
- 2-5 years professional B2B tech sales/ BD experience / partnerships / management consultancy experience – MUST
- Native English speaker- Strong verbal and written communication skills – MUST
- Experience in payments and / or eCommerce – an advantage
- Sales oriented and highly motivated
- Good analytical & research skills and ability to use both in an effective and relevant way in a sales process
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and able to build relationships with prospects
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision
- Technical experience – an advantage
- Consulting background – an advantage
- Additional languages – an advantage
In The News