Our vision is that Software Quality Governance will transform the way organizations evaluate and manage the risk of software changes. By monitoring every single code change and every single test execution SeaLights provides end-to-end visibility of Quality Risks across the delivery pipeline. This enables organizations to prioritize their quality investments were most needed to guarantee the delivery of better quality software at an even faster speed.Customer Success Manager
About The Position
SeaLights revolutionizes enterprise software quality at scale. SeaLights’ Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline, for every single software change.
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Customer Success Manager.
The ideal candidate is a relationship builder, a people person, and has experience managing multiple stakeholders.
This role oversees the lifecycle of customers from onboarding to renewal. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll act as a trusted partner to our customers, transforming their use of SeaLights into tangible business value.
What you’ll do
- Build relationships with decision-makers and economic buyers to uncover business needs and priorities to establish a succession plan for your accounts
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for SeaLights’ customers throughout the lifecycle, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, business reviews, project success, and renewals
- Collaborate with the SeaLights Sales team in strategizing your accounts’ growth
- Proactively engage each account to identify risks and to ensure that every SeaLights functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each SeaLights subscription.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Execute Business Reviews, training, check-in calls, and feature implementation
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn with proactive health plans
- Define timelines, milestones, and success criteria, while ensuring that they are successfully achieved
- Partner with engineering teams in architecting and orchestrating customer requests
- Working closely with Engineering, product management, customer support, and sales teams
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to promote internal advocacy
What you have
- Have a positive, self-starter attitude with absolute willingness to go the extra mile and exceed expectations
- Proven experience with owning customer’s renewals and expansions
- Be a great team player
- Excellent customer facing skills: training, coaching, discussion management, conflict resolution, and ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand the manner
- 5+ years of relevant CS / AM SaaS experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as business and technical acumen
- English at a native level
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, CI/CD ecosystem, and/or related field
- Enterprise AM/CSM experience (Fortune 500 companies)
- Productivity tools implementation experience (e.g. Project management tools, BI, others)