We are a team of (mainly) engineers, building the next generation of developer tooling: Internal Developer Platforms (IDPs). Until recently, building IDPs was something only leading tech companies of the likes of Spotify, Github, and Airbnb could afford. Humanitec democratizes access to IDPs and enables true developer self-service, on top of any enterprise cloud-native setup.
We are looking to hire a remote Developer Advocate to plant the IDP seed in the minds of every Infrastructure, DevOps, and Cloud Engineer out there (especially the US market). You’ll be the face of the revolution that has been brewing silently (until now) in every enterprise team. You’ll work in a remote, dynamic environment at the forefront of developer tooling marketing. This is a senior position reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. We pay top a 5% industry salary, and stocks are part of the package.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of dev rel experience, ideally in the Dev Tooling and DevOps industry
- Experience creating and managing Developer focused content, such as tutorials, guides, etc.
- Comfortable speaking on stage in front of a technical audience
- Deep understanding of the DevOps industry and tooling landscape
- Proven track record of driving successful community initiatives, OSS is a plus
- Native or very fluent English, both spoken and written
- Preferably US-based
- Drive community initiatives and engagement across our different social platforms and websites.
- Represent Humanitec on stage at conferences and other events (meetups, industry roundtables, etc.).
- Be responsible for organizing and moderating both our virtual and in-person events for our meetup groups (especially in the US, e.g. Austin, New York, San Francisco).
- Work in a team of experienced marketing operators to build one of the best GTM and community engines the developer tooling industry has seen.