Currently, there is no team so it is to start a team, first being very hands-on and then growing it slowly.
The purpose is to help us and CloudQuery customers build and solve security challenges with CloudQuery
There is going to be a lot of writing, researching, and building implementing security best practices on our cloud account with CloudQuery, educating users, and working with products to implement new missing features to answer security use-cases.
- Evangelize research through blogging, public speaking, webinars, and research papers.
- Discover and demonstrate new attack and defense techniques and develop detection methods for them.
- Work with CEO, CTO, Product to help build and fine-tune the security roadmap for CloudQuery OpenSource product.
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of experience in security, cloud-security, operational best practices.
- Hands-on experience and proven working knowledge of at least one IaaS platform – AWS / Azure / GCP
- You have publicly available writing samples or recordings of presentations on technical topics.
- Good understanding of security capabilities supporting application development such as authentication, authorization, credential management, certificate management, encryption for on prem and cloud
- Self-guided, Resourceful, Excellent communicator
- Bonus: Experience building security solutions at scale
- Bonus: You already are an active member of the Security or language communities in your region.
- Remote-first company!
- Competitive pay with significant options pack upside.
- Remote-friendly environment and culture that nurtures company and team events to stay connected
- Lots of responsibilities with tons of opportunities for advancement!