CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world’s largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Become an expert on all things related to Jenkins, continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps
- Serve as a liaison between sales, support, engineering and the customer/prospect
- Field more advanced user questions to sales for possible upsell to annual/global deals
- Understand the company’s products, competitors, value proposition and positioning
- Assist the sales team on calls and e-mail exchanges with prospects
- Maintain and develop FAQ fed by information from customers, prospects and the sales team
- When recurring questions are identified, writing technical content to increase the Knowledge Base and creating videos/webcasts and other content
- Work with the product team to identify product priorities discovered in field engagements
- Attend trade shows, when appropriate
- Deliver regular demos of the product (Google Hangout, webcast, etc.)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Pre-Sales experience or strong technical background with willingness to learn pre-sales
- Self-driven, enjoys working with people and creating relationships
- Familiarity with software development or operations
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration and its real-world role application in delivering software is a plus
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, and associated tools
- Software development life cycle experience
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in tech with some of the most talented people in the industry
- A fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless growth opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.