Our vision is that Software Quality Governance will transform the way organizations evaluate and manage the risk of software changes. By monitoring every single code change and every single test execution SeaLights provides end-to-end visibility of Quality Risks across the delivery pipeline. This enables organizations to prioritize their quality investments were most needed to guarantee the delivery of better quality software at an even faster speed.
About The Position
Sales Engineers at SeaLights are customer-focused technical sales professionals who focus on understanding customers’ business needs and mapping these to our solutions. With their deep technical knowledge, our Sales Engineers rapidly become trusted advisors to our customers and partners. They partner closely with Sales to define, articulate and validate how the SeaLights solutions meet customers’ business goals.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert in the SeaLights platform and product offering.
- Identify customer needs through strategic dialogues with large enterprise targets and stakeholders and be able to translate them into technical solutions.
- Be a technical subject-matter authority on all of our products and successfully support the Sales team in demonstrating value to prospects.
- Be a strategic partner to the Sales Directors, removing technical blockers from key deals.
- Help guide both prospects and customers towards the right products and services based on their business requirements.
- Plan, scope, and execute on quick proof of concepts to verify value to the customer.
- Building strong relationships with Sales, Delivery, and the Product group.
What you have
- A minimum of 5 years of pre-sales experience in a technical position.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences.
- Experience in various DevOps builds and testing processes.
- Familiarity with building, testing, and deploying Java applications.
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel is required.