CloudQuery is seeking a talented individual to join our core team to work on our open-source project.
- Work with engineering team, CEO, CTO, Product on both existing and new features.
- Lead features end-to-end from RFC→Implementation→Testing→Documentation→Release
- Improving CloudQuery Core SDK and building new features on top to make CloudQuery open-source cloud asset inventory an industry standard.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering
- 1+ year of experience in Go.
- Experienced with PostgreSQL and SQL
- Good Experience with using/operating one of the large cloud providers AWS/GCP/Azure
- Self-guided, Resourceful, Excellent communicator
- Championing automation to reduce toil and increase development velocity
- Experienced in designing and developing SDKs
- English as spoken and written english to be able to write solid documentation for new features you develop.
- Remote-first company!
- Competitive pay with significant options pack upside.
- Remote-friendly environment and culture that nurtures company and team events to stay connected
- Lots of responsibilities with tons of opportunities for advancement!