We are Torq – We’re transforming cybersecurity by putting powerful no-code automation in the hands of every security professional – helping them deliver stronger, faster protection in minutes.
From the Fortune 10 to cutting-edge startups – Torq’s automation helps shorten threat response time by 70%, or r educe manual work by 75% for any security process.
It’s no wonder we’re doubling our customer base every few months, and have grown our team over 300% in the past year
What’s our secret? people.
The best team, the best culture – this is why we deliver the best possible results to our customers. And to keep doing this – we’re looking for smart, professional, teammates to join us – we’re just getting started!
As a Customer Solutions Engineer at Torq, you will report to the Sr. Director of Field Engineering. You will play a central role in the Go To Market team. You will have highly technical peers across all time zones who work collaboratively with you to solve customer problems and share their experience to achieve the maximum value from our solution.
What you will be doing :
- Partner with the Customer Success teams to offer the best Torq solutions for the customers use cases
- Create and deliver compelling presentations to customers, with the ability to emphasize the Torq no-code automation solutions
- Plan and execute a steady cadence of engagement with customers to expand their usage of the platform into new use cases
- Support the Customer Success team in developing metrics and operations to develop best practice
- When it is safe, attending industry events to talk to a broad audience about Torq
- When it is safe, traveling up to 25% of the time
What are we looking for:
- Curiosity and creativity in solving problems
- Extensive knowledge in Security and Operations Field
- Knowledge or experience of APIs / API integrations
- Ability to deliver world-class demonstrations and training experience to wide range of customer use cases
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting partners to build a technical business delivery model
- A start-up mentality with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in operations, cloud service environments, or professional services
- Experience using workflow automation tools in a professional or personal context
- Superb organizational skills and ability to work in great teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to handle multiple sophisticated customer conversations at once
- As an organization that worships learning and growing, you should have the ability to learn and teach others and be open to feedback.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Torq is building an outstanding company. To achieve our goals, we are focused on hiring great people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.