About the Role
Riskified’s Strategic Partnerships team plays a key role in developing new business opportunities, leading new product initiatives and executing the company’s growth strategies. We are looking for a smart and resourceful individual to join our team as a GTM Strategic Partnerships Manager to build out Riskified’s partnerships with financial institutions and technology providers out of our London office.
The primary role of the Strategic Partnerships Manager is to develop effective go-to-market strategies, relationships and executable business opportunities with financial institutions and relevant technology providers. You will be working with industry leaders in banking, innovation, payments, fraud, and risk creating opportunities using research, strategic planning, and strong networking.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and execute Riskified’s GTM partner strategy with both financial institutions and technology providers in the region.
- Develop relationships with potential partners using proactive outreach, relationship building and networking at conferences and events.
- Identify business opportunities and key pain points and develop use cases to deploy Riskified’s technology
- Manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations and negotiations
- Finalize operational and contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with internal teams
- Frequent travel required
- At least 7+ years of relevant work experience in sales or partnerships: successful candidates have a consulting mindset and are able to develop use-cases from white space
- Experience working at or developing partnerships with financial/payment technology providers or financial institutions – MUST
- Ability to quickly understand Riskified and its value within the payment ecosystem and eCommerce space. Successful candidates are able to break down complex businesses and identify stakeholders who can drive new business initiatives
- Ability to collaborate and communicate clearly with all levels of Riskified’s organization. We work in an open and transparent environment and this role will require the ability to execute with a variety of internal teams
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Great interpersonal skills and a team first attitude
In The News
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform ‘Riskified’ Begins Trading on NYSE
Announcing Riskified’s $165M Funding Round
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site