Valence is the first SaaS Mesh security company, focused on managing the risks from third-party integrations and secure SaaS-to-SaaS connectivity. Founded by serial entrepreneurs, the company is backed by YL Ventures, a leading cybersecurity-focused VC, and by a network of security executives and advisors from leading US companies. We’re on a mission to allow enterprises to securely embrace digital transformation by building innovative solutions with cutting-edge technology.
The Valence Account Executive role will report directly to the Vice President of Sales. You will be responsible for establishing Valence’s market presence and driving sales activities targeting hyper-growth SaaS-first tech companies.
What you get to do in this role:
- Find, Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers within a portfolio of hyper-growth tech companies.
- Identify areas for growth within existing and new customers.
- Expand and deepen relationships within new accounts with the purpose of accelerating sales and improving the overall customer experience.
- Work closely with the customer success team, ensuring customer delight for future upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Lead online and face-to-face presentations and demos of the Valence platform and solutions, independently or with your team.
- Provide customized proposals, negotiate and deliver pricing.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience Solution Selling in the Cybersecurity space.
- Proven track record of consistent over-quota achievement within a solutions software vendor or other comparable services business.
- Strong focus on acquiring new business while continuing to cultivate existing account relationships.
- Salesforce CRM and additional RevTech stack knowledge preferred.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- An abundance of enthusiasm, proactive nature, analytical, and self-starter.
- Start-up experience preferred.