No JD provided yet this is generic
An experienced developer at heart, eager to work with and empower fellow engineers.
Your tech skills are made even stronger by your ability to be empathic and work with other
Permit.io empowers developers to bake in permissions and access-control into any product in
minutes. Backed by two leading US VCs, we have our headquarters in Tel Aviv and are remote
friendly, and of course focused and accustomed to working with the US/Global market.
What you’ll do:
You will lead our Dev advocacy and community efforts, your responsibilities will include:
● Engaging with customers, free users, and our open-source community.
● Help users dive into the uniqueue technology we offer
● Create more applications, open-source projects, and demos on top of the Permit product / OSS.
● Work closely with our R&D, CEO, and marketing team
● Take a leading role in creating documentation across the stack
● Take a leading role in creating content (blogs, webinars, videos, code, and more)
Awesomeness awaits ���� ,