Rekall Consulting is looking for an experienced AWS Cloud Engineer to join an exciting team in the Amsterdam area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and building cloud-based solutions for multiple clients within the enterprise cloud – AWS, as well as maintaining and managing the AWS environment.
This is an opportunity to work in an environment with diverse people and infrastructures. We are looking for Kubernetes experts who can adapt to multiple end-user environments in Healthcare, Public Sector, or Financial markets. Large Complex infrastructure experience essential!
• Design, build, and maintain AWS cloud-based applications
• Monitor and troubleshoot cloud-based systems and applications
• Analyse and optimize existing AWS cloud-based solutions
• Manage and monitor cloud security using Hashicorp Vault
• Develop and implement automation processes
• Participate in design and architecture sessions
• Collaborate with different teams to optimize and improve the AWS environment
• Extensive experience with AWS services including but not limited to EC2, S3, VPC, and CloudFormation
• Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, and Bash
• Proficient in AWS security best practices
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
• Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Terraform
• Knowledge of cloud architecture principles
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills