About the Company:
Retail is rapidly evolving into E-commerce and is becoming more relationship based than transactional.
At package.ai, we’re building the future of how retailers communicate with their customers across all phases of the customer lifecycle. From the first chat on the website, through the post-purchase experience of delivery/pickup and through to the next sale.
Our mission-critical B2B SaaS platform is used by retailers of all sizes every-day to manage their customer interactions and fulfillment operations. Our revolutionary platform provides consumers with an excellent experience, while improving efficiency and sales for our customers.
We are obsessive about customer satisfaction and believe that the way to succeed is to provide great value to our customers. The rave reviews and recommendations we get from them are living proof of the success of this mindset.
We’re a small team who’s achieving the impossible. We cultivate a fast-paced, fun and positive work environment. We work in a flexible fashion (Office / Home), believing in productivity instead of hours on the clock. Our team members have a “do what it takes to get it done” mentality and enjoy a high level of independence, mentoring and real-world impact.
The Customer Success role:
- Working with new customers to onboard them to our platform
- Liaising with new logo prospects providing demonstrations and presentations to Operations and Customer Experience teams
- Fully understanding the customer’s challenge, both from business, (AI) for optimizing last-mile delivery operations and experiences perspectives
- Assisting the client new or existing with integrations and queries
- Work with the Engineering teams to map the data coming from the customer and further configure the platform to process and analyze imporovements
- Work with the client on data gaps and how to close them
- Capture features we want to productize and work with the PM team on feature design
Who are you?
- 5+ years of Technical Account Management/Customer Success/Pre sales in the SaaS customer experience/management/support space (analyst / consultant / project manager)
- Experience in modern SaaS/Ai environments
- Experience in leading product implementation projects
- Positive attitude and willingness to take ownership
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- A mindset of continuous learning and the desire to try new things
- Ability to see the “big picture” and to understand the customers perspective and their onboarding journey