At Ariga we build a new way to manage database schemas.
A Twitter thread on the problem:
We maintain two open-source projects:
* Atlas – atlasgo.io – written in Go. An open-source database schema management tool. Sort of like a Terraform for databases
* Ent – entgo.io – an Entity Framework for Go – originally developed inside Facebook, today an official Linux Foundation project.
In addition, we silently released our SaaS product, Ariga Cloud last week:
We’re looking for someone who has 1-3 years of experience in such a position, meaning we can assess them by reviewing public work they’ve done, blogs, videos, and conferences.
Golang is a big plus. Ideally developed professionally in Go in the past.
As both of our OSS projects are around databases, we need someone who has experience/prior knowledge in this field
If we see someone who is very good at content, and speaking and who also has good experience in other backend areas it can also be a good fit.
- Create Developer tailored content such as webinars, live coding sessions, demos, and wherever your creativity takes you.
- Represent Ariga at relevant events, an example could be GopherCon.
- Opportunity to contribute to the core product with a significant impact
- Start/Maintain a Developer blog