Configu is an E2E application configuration management platform for environment variables, secrets, feature flags, and any configuration related to code.
We are looking to hire a remote Developer Advocate to plant the IDP seed in the minds of every Infrastructure, Application DevOps, and Cloud Engineer out there. You’ll be the face of the revolution that has been brewing silently (until now) in every enterprise team. You’ll work in a remote, dynamic environment at the forefront of developer tooling marketing. This is a senior position reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- 1+ years of community efforts. Blogging, Content Creation, publicly speaking, etc.
- Experience creating and managing Developer focused content, such as tutorials, guides, etc.
- Comfortable speaking on stage in front of a technical audience
- Native or very fluent English, both spoken and written
- Drive community initiatives and engagement across our different social platforms and websites.
- Represent Configu on stage at conferences and other events (meetups, industry roundtables, etc.).
- Create and Maintain our developer blog, intended to engage and educate.
- Create demos and projects to aid with the adoption of the Configu Platform