Who are we: Like there are so many application tools available, Metis believes developers deserve better tools to perform their database related activities. Metis’ guardrail enables a proactive approach to database code, empowering devs to better understand, control, troubleshoot, fix, and own the entire data layer… improving their experiences and preventing code from breaking production. Understand how your code behaves, fix costly mistakes immediately, and prevent outages, SLAs, and more.
● Write code examples, technical presentations and workshops, demo samples, how to guides, and more…
● Participate in meet-ups, conferences, online-community interactions, webinars, and wherever your creativity takes you.
● Opportunity to contribute to our core product and truly make a difference.
● Champion the needs of developers, providing solutions to their daily struggles.
● Help create, and contribute regularly to our developer blog/social media presence.
● Prior experience with regards to content creation (Blogs, Events, Webinars, Conferences, Meetups, etc
● Commercial experience as a software engineer who has felt the pain of performing database related activities.
● You’re passionate about speaking with developers, and approaching them with solutions.
● Enthusiastic towards AWS (Database) – good to have