As a Frontend developer you will work as part of a cross-discipline development team to build a bespoke Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system to support the growing business. Our ERP supports multiple departments of the company including Sales, Warehouse, Buildroom, Logistics and Finance.
• You’ll be a Frontend Engineer for our ERP modules. You will be able to take ownership and bring new ideas to implement in our main application built with Vue JS, GraphQL and NuxtJS.
• Design and implement scalable solutions, as well as build high-quality products that work best for our users.
• Deliver features regularly, be comfortable with ambiguity, pushing for code quality while practically balancing pace vs perfection.
• Work within a cross-functional product team, collaborating with the whole team to identify and create user centric products.
The skills you’ll need
We are looking for someone with a strong technical background as a frontend developer. Experience working in an IT reseller organisation would be a bonus
• Good communication skills are a must-have, with a personal drive to succeed
• Excellent HTML & CSS skills, ideally familiarity with Tailwind CSS
• Some knowledge of GraphQL & apollo would be helpful
• A good sense of clean design and an ability to turn mock-ups into user interfaces that make relatively complicated tasks seem easy
The below skills would also be an added bonus
• Experience writing tests using Jest or similar
• Experience with monorepos (we use Lerna)
• Understanding of basic DevOps – configuring builds, deployments, environment variables and staging environments
• Any experience with creating a mobile application to use alongside their software
• Any experience with VMware, AWS or Azure