• Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product management, and company leaders to take products from concept to launch.
• Understand our customers by leveraging qualitative and quantitative data and serve as their advocate when making design decisions.
• Collaborate in planning,conducting and observing user tests and other design research activities.
• Properly leverage and contribute to our growing design system.
• Run discovery workshops with Product Managers and Engineering to define opportunities within our products.
• Create success metrics to have a clear understanding of how your design impacts customers
• Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows, visual design, and other artefacts to the development team and refine them as needed.
• Prototyping designs for user research using low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes.
• 5+ years of experience leading Product/UX design through the product-development cycle within the DevOps ecosystem.
• Strong, clean, elegant, and innovative design sense.
• You get excited about working in a fast-paced and complex environment.
• Strong knowledge of the Design Thinking methodology and process.
• Proficient with Figma,or equivalent apps, as well as other design programs.
• Solid understanding of current web technologies and native desktop interaction patterns.
• Can demonstrate the ability to create a simple, elegant product experience for complex use cases.
• Have previously designed consumer or developer products.
• The ability to quickly learn complex concepts and technologies and clearly break down that complexity into a simple product experience.
• Have experience designing a command line interface.
• Experience creating a design system or working within one.