Since the inception of the open source Kubernetes project, our founding team has been working to secure the largest containerized deployments on the planet. Bad actors are increasingly exploiting the complexity of a modern Cloud Infrastructure. At KSOC, we fix the problem at the source. KSOC, an Identity-based security platform for Kubernetes, is your partner as you evolve through digital transformation and move into production.
We are backed by the best VC’s in the industry .406 Ventures, Forgepoint, Gula Tech Adventures and Vertex Ventures. Our Angel investors include Andrew Peterson (CEO, Signal Sciences), Carol Meyers (Rapid7), and Grant Miller (Replicated).
As KSOC’s Director of Product Marketing you will work with all departments to clearly articulate the KSOC messaging, story and vision. As part of a small, dynamic team of innovators, you have a can-do attitude and the willingness to dive into projects big and small in order to move the business forward and impact the bottom line. You will be helping with content and messaging for our customers who work in DevOps, Cloud and Application Security Engineering teams.
- Develop concise, impactful messaging around KSOC products
- Evangelize KSOC’s solutions at customer executive briefings, speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, analyst briefings, etc.
- Drive thought leadership and share best practices via blogs, videos, webinars, etc.
- Lead product positioning and messaging for both external and internal audiences.
- Work closely with Product Managers as they develop the technology roadmap, to identify key value drivers that have GTM implications.
- Define KSOC’s direct and channel go-to-market structure for our products; including pricing, packaging, and licensing.
- Work closely with, sales and product management team to create enablement programs that will help make our customers successful.
- Help out with core collateral, public facing works, and other marketing assets.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5+ years’ experience marketing B2B Saas solutions
- General knowledge of containers, Kubernetes, Cloud Security and the cloud native technology market
- Demonstrate exceptional organization and communication skills
- Be self-directed and goal-oriented
- Experience positioning technical products to both business and technical buyers
- Ability to think strategically and execute effectively
- Track record of delivering customer-facing assets including blogs, positioning & messaging
- Storyteller with strong presentation creation and writing skills
- Self-starter that is entrepreneurial and able lead cross-functional initiatives
- Proficient in speaking in small and large audiences and engaging with peers and senior executives internally and externally
- Security or related industry expertise
- Passion for Kubernetes, Containers, Secure Coding best practices
- Success in a company with an “early market” product category
- Interest in attending regional kubernetes, devsecops meetups/events etc.
Being a KSOC employee means you are part of our movement to continually drive inclusivity, diversity and equity in our workforce. We offer perks such as parental leave and flexible working practices. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Now is the perfect time to join KSOC! We are a globally distributed start up, where you can make a big impact. And aside from being in a hot security industry, we love to have fun! KSOC has competitive pay and benefits, great company culture, an amazing team, and lots more!