Developer platform that helps increase dev velocity when building cloud-native applications. With this platform, dev teams can easily and quickly perform tasks such as getting a full view of their API inventory, reproducing failures, and automatically generating tests, from local to production environments.
They were founded in 2021 and its core team is composed of experienced industry veterans. The company is backed by industry-leading VCs and angel investors.
About the role
Looking for that chance to get in early at an exciting startup? They are fast growing and has great traction for a company so new in the market.
We are now looking for a Senior Account Executive who will be the first US hire.
We’re looking for a driven and independent individual who enjoys managing complex sales processes.
As Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Focus on new logo acquisition via outbound activity
- Manage the full sales cycle, including technical demonstrations and negotiation
- Collaborate with marketing to drive top-of-funnel activity
- Strategically prospect into Chief Technology Officers, engineering leaders, and technical end-users
- The role will report directly to the CEO.
- Full accountability for generating your own pipeline and closing business with a consultative approach
- Work on existing deals in our pipeline and help generate new opportunities
- Close business and generate revenue within the enterprise market
- Collaborate with product, marketing, engineering, and executive management
- Bring innovation in processes and materials to drive sales impact and the reputation of this organization in the market
- Proactively identify new opportunities to improve our GTM strategy and make it easier to win
We’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales
- Ability to demonstrate the skills to prospect, demonstrate business value, and build a pipeline on your own
- Experience with complex sales cycles within enterprise markets
- Proven track record of achieving individual sales targets
- Deep understanding of sales frameworks, methodologies, and processes
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Has sold to technical personas before – CTOs, heads of engineering, DevOps, system architects, etc
- Comfortable being hands-on in a small startup with shifting needs and priorities
- Experience in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure, or similar preferred)
- Experience with a tracing/monitoring company is a bonus
- A wonderful human we can lean on, work with, and enjoy watching build out a sales team that will drive revenue and be people-oriented
While our office is located in Tel Aviv, this role will be based in the US-East Coast time zone only.