Valence is the first SaaS Mesh security company, focused on managing the risks from third-party integrations and secure SaaS-to-SaaS connectivity. Founded by serial entrepreneurs, the company is backed by YL Ventures, a leading cybersecurity-focused VC, and by a network of security executives and advisors from leading US companies. We’re on a mission to allow enterprises to securely embrace digital transformation by building innovative solutions with cutting edge technology.
As Valence’s Senior Marketing Manager/Director, you will lead our demand gen and digital marketing efforts and greatly impact customer journey, marketing strategy, processes, and culture. Reporting to the VP Marketing, as a key member of the marketing team you will be critical in not only building out our GTM engine but will also have the opportunity to help build out the team and culture as we continue to grow. Prior experience in demand generation or product-led growth in the SaaS industry (ideally cybersecurity/cloud security) is essential.
- Deliver quality leads to our sales teams while enabling them to effectively convert leads into pipeline and revenue, collect feedback from the field on an ongoing basis to optimize campaigns, and closely monitor ROI.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes across all channels.
- Work cross-functionally to understand how our inbound leads turn into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Continually optimize for performance with tactics such as landing page testing, funnel optimization, ad copy testing, and more.
- Drive all SEO and SEM programs with external vendors.
- Identify and manage all tradeshows and field events.
- Develop content and content plans for social media posting. Manage all blog and social posting.
- Regularly report performance and results to senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and identify new opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS B2B marketing; experience marketing to data, analytics, and marketing personas a plus
- Proficiency with using B2B martech tools (e.g., Salesforce, marketing automation tools, ABM tools, etc.)