Valence is the first SaaS Mesh security company, focused on managing the risks from third-party integrations and secure SaaS-to-SaaS connectivity. Founded by serial entrepreneurs, the company is backed by YL Ventures, a leading cybersecurity-focused VC, and by a network of security executives and advisors from leading US companies. We’re on a mission to allow enterprises to securely embrace digital transformation by building innovative solutions with cutting edge technology.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager/Director, you will be the voice of the Valence Security platform. You will be responsible for articulating our business value to customers to drive product adoption, retention, and advocacy. You’ll own segmentation, product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy. You’ll define the customer experience and work with growth, product, marketing, and sales to create the right personalized experiences for different segments and placements, improving conversion across all stages of the funnel. And as a hands-on content developer, you will be your responsibility to create a regular cadence of high-impact blogs, social posts, bylines, papers and research reports that will help define the market and drive thought leadership in the SaaS security space.
- Strong track record developing high-value high-impact content for both technical and business audiences
- Oversee product marketing over the full lifecycle of our new and existing products
- Define our ICP, customers, and competitors; develop compelling positioning and messaging to cater to our target audience’s needs
- Drive the launch of new features and lead the development of related content including blogs, decks, press materials, analyst updates and sales training
- Empower our Sales team with playbooks, collateral, and competitive positioning
- Develop GTM strategies to evangelize our platform’s value and drive product adoption and growth
- Partner with demand generation to execute campaigns and messaging; monitor metrics and iterate
- Build a strong feedback loop between sales and product to inform business decisions and strategies
- Speak at trade shows and regional events.
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing at high-growth security companies (preferably SaaS security, SASE, CASB, SSPM etc)
- Expertise in developing messaging frameworks, campaigns and content targeted both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven experience in managing successful SaaS product launches
- Hands-on experience in executing all aspects of sales enablement, including competitive positioning, release training, deal support etc.
- Customer-centric with experience in leveraging qualitative and quantitative metrics and insights to inform your marketing strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in high-growth and ambiguous environments, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities to meet business needs
- Exceptional project management skills, with a deep sense of accountability and ownership