Our client is a developer platform that helps you increase dev velocity when building cloud-native applications. Meaning dev teams can easily and quickly perform tasks such as getting a full view of their API inventory, reproducing failures, and automatically generating tests, from local to production environments. The platform accelerates R&D work, streamlining activities from troubleshooting and testing to design and collaboration.
Founded in 2021, its core team is composed of experienced industry veterans. The company is backed by industry-leading VCs and angel investors.
About the role
Looking for a chance to be an early hire at a fast-growing startup?
They are fast growing and have great traction for a company so new in the market.
As a Snr Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business. This role requires a strong focus on outbound efforts – working on a targeted list of accounts.
If you are:
- Motivated to build a career in sales
- Interested in the tech space
- Excited about working in a new and fast-growing company
- A self-starter, focused, dynamic, and eager to learn
- Like figuring things out as you go and improving
- Someone who has excellent written & verbal communication skills
We would love to meet you!
- 2 years of outbound and inbound sales experience in SaaS/cloud
- Selling to R&D, engineering executives, and professionals preferred
- Experience working with observability, tracing, or dev tools – a plus
- Experience working with CRM tools (HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Proven ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects
- Methodological and organized
While our office is located in Tel Aviv, this role is remote in the United States as we look to branch into that market. East coast only.