A heavily funded cyber startup that is revolutionizing Security automation between cloud applications is looking to hire its first Sales Engineer in the USA!
In this Sales Engineering role, you will maintain extensive knowledge of our product, the way it functions, and the business value it provides to assist prospects from first call to Proof of value/trial to close.
To be successful as a sales engineer, you will relate knowledge of the product in a way that is understandable to technical and non-technical buyers. You will need to be driven to achieve your sales goals and pursue excellent sales and customer service skills.
You will be responsible for understanding the prospects’ tech stack and development environment and discovering their pains and challenges. You will run demos of the product, and manage the Proof of Value process from the planning phase, through the execution and summary including all associated documentation.
You will be the main point of contact for all prospect/customer questions, requests, and feedback related to the product to help them gain trust and drive adoption across the organization. You will learn new and complex technologies every day, and become their trusted advisor.
This role requires a combination of outstanding technical capabilities combined with strong business acumen and an understanding of how organizations purchase and adopt such products.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and has outstanding presentation skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales Engineering or Solution Engineering roles.
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity domain, anything related to securing SaaS applications in the cloud!
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on the sales process.
- Enthusiastic about technology and cybersecurity.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.