What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Service Desk Technician, you will be providing technical escalation and project implementation for all managed services customers, as well as providing IT support to all customers in a full and professional manner and assisting with documentation creation and hardware/software management.
- Design, build and install systems for clients
- Maintain client systems, updating, adding to, and improving.
- Resolution of IT issues to service targets (remotely and on-site)
- Build positive relationships with customers and working collaboratively within a team environment
- Installation and configuration of client, server, and mobile software/apps at client location
- Build, and configure new PCs, servers, and network devices to required specifications
- Provide support for IT infrastructure components, including desktops, laptops, applications, and Saas/IaaS
- Server support and maintenance task management
- Constantly improving IT support skills and taking the latest certifications in Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare etc.