Implementation of Epos Systems, Widi Systems, Cat5e, Cat6 & Cat6a cable system for IT cabling consoles, units, & cabinets.
Engineer will be proficient in connectivity services across EPOS & Wifi Systems.
Rate of pay £17 ph
Applicants will have knowledge and good experience with installing, terminating & testing Cat5e, Cat6 & Cat6a Copper cables – Whilst additionally mounting AP’s, looming cables, installing 24/46 port patch panels and dressing cabinet’s.
You are required to be competent in the following:
* Follow drawings and work under direction from the Project Manager have the ability to be able to make simple on site cabling decision i.e. routes to take
* Pulling Cables
* Install basket tray, cable tray, PVC/Galve trunking and general containment
* Including setting and marking out of support systems, hangers etc.
* Able to bend conduit and perform all tasks
* Working in a team environment, including multi-contractors
* Terminating, Test, Install Cat6a cable by a number of manufacturers
* To have a good working knowledge of cable capacity within containment.
* Must have CSCS/ECS Cards
You will be required to supply all your own hand tools such as:-
MOD Tester, Crimp Tool, Punch down Tool, Cable Stripper’s, Ladders, Drills, Flat/Cross Screwdrivers ,Marker Pens, Labeller’s and other basic hand tools, such as snips and Scissors